Often times when practicing Radionics, you may be faced with issue that is not as easy to fix as opening a rate book, finding the rate for the issue, putting it on your Radionics instrument, and letting it run.
There are times for example when you might not be able to find a rate for you particular problem in a rate book, or you may know the location of a condition, but not know what the condition is or vice/versa, or you know there is definately a problem, but have no idea what it is. There are other times when a cold-scanned rate is the best one to use, which means you will need to do some dowsing. Dowsing is such an important part of Radionics, its a skill every Radionics practitioner should try to hone to a razor sharp edge.
Once you learn how to dowse, you still need to know what questions to ask. You can get the answers, but you have to know what to ask.
Here are a few general questions that can be used for a variety of issues.
- Is the issue Bacterial, Viral, Fungal, Parasitic, Environmental, Spiritual, Emotional, Physical, Mycoplasmatic or a combination thereof.
- Does the issue correspond to a chemical toxin, food additive, is it atmospheric, is it agricultural, is it caused by a food additive, is it caused by heavy metal.
- Does the issue correspond to a condition such as hypo/hypertonicity, degradation, acidity/ alkalinity, high/low temperature, electrical pollution.
- Am I missing anything here.
- Will Radionics take care of this issue, without using anything else.
Once you have found out cause of the issue, you can cold scan a rate to broadcast . For example, if your dog wasn’t feeling well, you could use the above questions to find the problem, in this case we’ll say its Bacterial, so we now know the dog has some kind of bacteria. You could cold-scan for a rate to get rid of the bacteria. Using reagents along with the rate is highly recommended. The last question to ask before broadcasting is “Is it safe, appropriate and advisable to make this broadcast at this time”
The questions that can be dowsed is only limited by you own imagination, the ones mentioned above will hopefully get you pointed in the right direction.